Saturday 23 June 2012

Ready to Face The Outside World

Hey readers....

I've been thinking about it. If I don't get accepted in UI and I have to move out to another city, I will accept it as a challenge.

I really want to go to UI soooooo bad. So so so bad, I've never even thought of going to another university. But now... I'm not sure about my snmptn result. It's not really promising. Although I still hope for some miracles to happen, I kinda start opening my mind.

UI is not the only place to be a successful doctor. There are so many other universities in Indonesia which have as high qualification as UI.

I know I really want to have that prestigious yellow jacket. but.. after thinking about it. Who cares about the yellow jacket anyway? that just makes you feel proud and big headed.

If I get accepted in UI, I'll be undoubtedly grateful. But if I don't, I will do my best in anyplace I'm accepted in. I promise, I will make that which-ever-university-I'm-accepted-in proud and happy to have me as their student.  I won't go down, I won't give up. I know I have the potential to be a neuro surgeon someday. I just have to keep trying and do my best. Most importantly, I will never give up.


I'm looking forward to hearing the good news on 7th July, either mine or my friends'.
Bismillah.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments