Saturday 2 June 2012

H-9

Hey readers,

I wrote this post just to say

"A diamond is made from carbon that did well under pressure"

I'm going to face one of my biggest fear. Sometimes I feel down and unsure, but I think I'm destined to live as a fighter. This is my fate. All I have to do is play the role that Allah has given to me. I don't know what may happen and I'm too coward to even imagine it.

But I'm just gonna run. Even if I have to carry the pain, I will run. Though it's hard to ignore those smirking and comments people give me about how silly my choices are, I don't care. I will pretend not to listen. I don't care if people laugh at me or pity me in the end. I believe my life is still very precious even if I can't get what I want. Cause I always believe in happy endings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments