Thursday 7 June 2012

H-5

Hey readers...

It's only 5 days before the big examination...
I think I ruined my last bta try out.
I felt very miserable after the try out. I knew I wasn't very fit, but I still insisted to take the test that day.
Tomorrow the result will be out. I hope it won't decrease too much. I thought maybe I shouldn't go to BTA tomorrow. I thought the result could be bad enough to break my confidence. But.. after thinking about it, why should I be bothered? It's not the real test yet. And I should learn how to face reality. what is reality? reality is when something doesn't go according to your plan, when something appears to be what you never expected before.

Everyone's trying their best.
I also have to try my best.

where's the girl who never gives up?
where's the girl who always determined to achieve her dreams?
where's the girl who has a very high dedication?
where's the girl who always believe in Allah's miracles?

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments