Saturday 8 August 2009

OSN vs MY MIND

Readers,, now I'm feeling 2 opposite feelings in a same time. [easy for you to guess] SAD and HAPPY.

why am I being so sad??
this morning, was the announcement of OSN medal winners. unfortunately, 2 [TWO] of my best friends didn't win that olympiad. SO SAD.. I don't know what to say to them. Because they've worked so hard -very hard- and I know that. But I don't want them to think that "it's unfair" or something like that. because in my opinion, that words don't have any essentials.

Talking about "essentials", I wanna tell you bout my happy feelings. Well, I'm so happy cause I've fulfilled my promise to Ka Aya. I promised her that I'd 'standstill' in that 'kaderisasi' untill the final test [for our [especially] MY safety, I'd better not mention the name :)]. That final test was today... and that means I'M FREEE....!!! I'm free to do anything in my leisure time from now on! [I didn't say that my friends who join that kader can't enjoy their time, cause everyone has their own meaning of happiness, and for me,, my happiness means : to do what i like and be what i want to! u know what i mean]

so, that's all.....................
BTW, As I'm sure that i will not pass that final test I told you before,,,,,, I'm preparing myself more seriously for OSN next year. Please.... that will be my first chance bla bla bla bla bla... okay, thanks..


[huuhh another unimportant but 'deep in meaning' post]

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments