Sunday 23 October 2011

In The Middle Of The Night

Readers..
It's 01.51 in the morning right now and I actually don't know what to write..
I'm not in the mood to complain about sucking things neither about love nor sort of "galau" things. No.

I fell asleep in the early night again...today... and I don't have any idea why I fall asleep so much lately. Perhaps I'm just too tired? Or because I barely do some exercise these days? who knows :p.

***

The point is, now I'm back alive and just don't know what to do in the middle of this night. No one in the house is still awake except for, perhaps.... my brother. I saw him still dwelling with his laptop when I just woke up 1 hour ago. I'm following my twitter time line, but it's just so empty. Like no one else there in any place outside the world is still awake #lebay. It's just too quiet here..making it kinda odd. Usually at this time, people still chattering around, right? (of course no. am i crazy) And I feel like... *sigh* galau-ing.. NOOOOOOO.......!! I've promised myself to have a better and brighter mind, seriously TT___TT

***

Let's talk about another topics. So, just some minutes ago, I scrolled down on my facebook home and I found a page about a japanese girl which was tortured to death for 44 days. Her name was Furuta Junko. Although I might have heard a little about her from my friends, I still shocked and ---I don't know kind of feeling it's called. Fear? or Anguish? what ever it is--- when I read the article. I read every line carefully and became afraid as I read more and more tortures that the three men ---I don't think they deserve to be called men, cause I don't even think they're human!! they're monsters--- did to her. It's just too sad for a girl like her, probably at my age when the tragedy happened. I can't imagine being in her position. Facing the three monsters in agony. No.. NOO...!! I hope I'll never get a part of scary life like that. I always pray to Allah to keep me away from unfortunate things :"" and Allah is the greatest protector, right?

If you care and interested in the story of furuta junko, you might want to read this :

***

So.. here it goes.. As the time keeps pacing, never slows down.. I'm here facing my monitor. I don't know what to do and I feel empty as a part of my mind keep thinking about the tortured girl. I'm scared...... I really do..... and moreover, even worse.... I'm hungry =.= I haven't eaten dinner because I was fast asleep so early...

That's for now, I really should go to the kitchen and have some food. *krooyoookk krooyoook kroooyookk* Look, my stomach is shouting for food -.- bye

2 comments:

  1. Randomly this reminds me of a piece by Russian composer Rachmaninov titled "In the Silence of the Night": http://youtu.be/cE0GoZVrGBY
    THat thing about the Japanese kid, I thought it was a hoax?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's a hoax. The facts are clearly stated like the date of the judgement, the three monsters' name, the plot of the murder, etc.

    But "if" in fact it's a hoax, I'll be very grateful then, kom..

    ReplyDelete

comments