Tuesday 11 October 2011

The Moon and The Star

I used to stare at the sky, but I had never been amazed by the moon or the stars. Why? They're two things that commonly used in a poem or poetry or worse, love letter. I like to read poems, but not err... too "galau" ones. When moon and stars are mentioned at the very beginning, I assure you that the whole story is telling "love" matter.

But this post is not.

The moon and the star, an analogy.

Dear stars...
My night probably won't be as beautiful as it is now, without you
No, I was wrong
It's not only me..but the whole citizens of this crazy city
We are tired by the day
And every night you come
to comfort us and make us stay

Stay.. in this crazy little life

Dear moon...
Why are you so graceful?
Making me so eager to steal your light
keeping it for myself, alone
Your light, they're not actually "yours"
But when you use it, you shine very bright
even brighter than the star.

The moon and the star..
they complement to each other
like bread and jam
like tea and sugar
like purines pairing with pyrimidines

I'd like to stare at them
Watching my dearest moon caring for the star
for the star is so careless

I hope you both will always be together
You're one of the reasons I laugh in life
Seeing you split up makes my heart torn apart

Dear moon, please continue taking care of the star :)



that's it, readers. It's not a poem. It's an...errr.. what ever it is.
anyway, I was inspired by my friends. And they're really..... like what I wrote above.
It's so funny and touching to see them :")
Once again I tell you, it's definitely not romance

2 comments:

  1. why are you always denying that you're in romance? it's beautiful actually

    ReplyDelete
  2. cause it's actually about.... (spoiler) friendship. but a very strong one, which I always envy (that's why I wrote this post) :"""

    ohohohoo.. no it's not that beautiful.
    but thanks anyway :)

    ReplyDelete

comments