Wednesday 12 October 2011

My Last Midterm Test in High School

First of all, I'd like to thank God, Alhamdulillah, that the mid semester test has finally ended. :) At first, I didn't consider it as a serious matter until P.E. theory aroused me from my unawareness.

why was I so unaware? Because you know, several days before it began, I just had a chance to take a deep breath after organizing the biggest event this year, 8schoolastic. But it was very close before midterm. And my mind was shouting for more and more breaks until the day finally came.

and why PE? When I was in grade XI, my former PE teacher never even dare to bother us with his test. It turned out, as I jumped into a higher grade, with my new PE teacher who wants to draw some attentions, the questions given are far more difficult. And the result is.. more than 90% students didn't pass the test.

well, that's a preface..

Finally I realized it was a mid term test. And I started to study. Each day I had maximum 2 subjects. Therefore, I always got home earlier and took the train. At home, I studied materials (mostly papers, problem sets or notes) for the next day, although I couldn't manage to learn them all because the lack of time. That's all I could get after studying until dawn. (whahaha I'm exaggerating). Actually, mostly until midnight. But when the subjects are very difficult, I set an alarm again before dawn (shubuh). I can't imagine If I didn't stay up late that days, I would have missed too many papers and books to read.

Everyday I put all the previous materials aside and brought new copies of materials for the next day. It's always been repeated during the midterm UNTIL..... (right now).....It creates a huge pile of papers and books, barely arranged. no no no, messily piled on the floor and on my desk.



Now, I feel like relaxing. I don't care what my room looks like right now. Probably like a crashed plane. I just want to have some rest after this long long long and exhausting marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments