Friday 28 October 2011

Another October

Readers.. It's been a year since I posted "Gloomy October". Recall that it was the most tiring and disappointing month in 2010. I was psychologically tormented due to degradation of my scores, school life, and many factors I can't mention. But gratefully, those things challenged me to revolve from my former state. Avoila! this is me, the stronger me than I used to be (People might see different but at least this is what I think about myself).

It hit me when I realize I've been taking hold of this organization for almost 1 year. 1 year seems short. Like, in a blink, suddenly it's passed. The more you enjoy it, the faster it'll fade.

Suddenly I remember all the time I spent together with sp46.. :")
I can't say we never argued and always lived peacefully together.
But I assure you those are memories made.
Guys, we've done our job. Though every project might not be perfect, still, we made an astonishing progress.
Now our time is over. Don't you realize?
I'll miss every jartel I got for the past 1 year.

We have to say goodbye to our current positions and hand it off to the next "on-duty" members. Regeneration of the old regime and displacing it with a new one, is the heart of an organization right? That's what we want to develop our beloved SP, right?
Every start has an end. Now, let's welcome our demise.


Let's Finish What Once We Started


our meeting in kaderisasi



diklat


preparing for our "makur"


my design for secretary's book's front page


SP going to XXI


have a chat at Pizza Hut


our "makur" invitation - first page


Makur invitation - second page


Makur invitation - third page

Those are photos taken from my phone. Only a little piece of the total. We love to take pictures.
I think, there are two things that can unite all of 46 members.. And they are : Rhesa and camera :)





Sorry for being melancholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments