Monday 3 November 2014

Balance

When a man stands up for himself

A conductor of his own symphony
where tragedy and triumph play in harmony
A man behind the wheel
The strongest storm can't break his will

For he has always been a soloist,
a man whose mind I can't decode,
solving the puzzle that life untold
is like living in a mine of gold.

For he is the center of my gravity
I look at him and it makes me worry
Will I ever be a part of your destiny?
Or will I just get lost in my own story?
Will I ever make room for somebody?
Am I willing to disturb my tone with your melody?

I wish I could just skip this phase
But it won't change whom I'll embrace

---------------------------------------------------------o0o-------------------------------------------------------------

Not quite a love verse
It's just some thinking that crossed my mind while studying human reproductive system
Wish me success for tomorrow's exam!

3 comments:

  1. cieeeee sarah wkwkwkwk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess we're having the same 'that phase' of life

    ReplyDelete
  3. @komang
    cieee.....

    @anonymous
    maybe

    ReplyDelete

comments