Sunday 23 November 2014

Shiver

Dear readers...

Today was just an ordinary day.
Tomorrow I'll be starting the last module in this semester. Time flies so fast here..phew. It's good that I haven't felt too much pressure so far. I always pray for the best.

--------------- oOo ---------------

I never have any problem with being alone. You teach me how to survive by my own. You said to trust no one and so I live with that conviction. There comes time when I have to open my arms, to put others before my own. But how am I supposed to react? When all my life has been dedicated to me. How am I supposed to master altruism? When all I ever learn is egoism? Everyday I try to figure out
what goes wrong with what I 'm doing, which step that I'm missing. At this point, right now, it's just really hard not to hate this reflection off the mirror. Does this sound normal at all?

Who am I anyway..
to deserve your attention.

From Your Little Girl (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments