Sunday 23 November 2014

Inspiration

It's funny how I just realized by now that you've always been my inspiration. Everything that I do, you are the reason for it, you are the driving force. I try my best to meet your expectation. why? I don't know,maybe because I'm happy to see the curve of your lips. 

It's amazing how a simple no from you can break my tears. I almost believe that you are my ticking bomb. When you explode, you always seem to make things worse. But they say the one who can hurt you the most is the one you love the most. Maybe it's because I love you too much that whatever you say matters a lot.

But you only see a rebel, which makes me really look down on me. And your tacit mouth leaves too much scars, it'll take times to heal. Right now I'm messing up, can't you see? 

No matter how hard I try, I know I'll never be your favorite. So I always hope that I'll finally meet someone who cares as much as you do. One whom I can run to, listen to every rubbish that comes out of my careless mouth, and help me put together the scratches of my tangled mind. 

Our bond is just so confusing. I don't understand how I can hate you as strong as I love you, at the same time. All those writings about you can't help me get through this and certainly can't fix the broken strings between us. 

I just hope one day I get to see that curve without me even trying.

From Your Little Girl (3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments