Monday 6 October 2014

I choose

Since the day I made that decision

I realize
People stare at me as I pass through
They look at me from head to toe
Some look down on me
Some show amusement or confusion

I realize
I could have taken an opposite decision
I could turn my world upside down anytime I want
People may still stare at me as I walk
But they would show different look

I'd have had all I've always wanted
Do everything I want without constraint
Be what ever I like without being questioned at
Hang out all night and go home late
Have fun with brats
and perhaps go on dates

I could have done that
I could

But I don't
I choose to believe in Him who knows me best
I choose to be patient and bury my beast
All I want will come to me at last

I choose to hide away my treasure
So that only one who's earnest enough will find the pleasure
One who sees me by the heart
Not by the clothe I wear
nor by the way I pull my hair

So, yes I choose to be patient
And let Him choose for me

1 comment:

  1. I guess you've made a right choice... and what a quality of writing.
    I also believe that patience and consistence will always bring to a happy ending.
    Just remember that if it seems not alright, means it is not the end yet.

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete

comments