Monday 21 March 2011

My Calling

Hey readers, I'm having holiday. Started last Wednesday and about to end soon, that is next Thursday. Means that I only have 2 days left and the fact is that I haven't done anything, yet.

I wonder why everytime I'm on holiday, I turn into a garbage? useless person? All I do is watch, or being lazy on bed, or sing along. and I hate that. but everytime I want to do something good, all I think is "I'll do it later".

Forget about that, I'm gonna tell you how my holiday was on the past 3 days. So, I watched "Tru Calling". A series that I used to watched when I was 10, but didn't fully understand and also didn't have a chance to watch it, entirely. It is a great TV shows actually. One of my bests. I can say it beats ER on my favourite list. But, one thing that I extremely hate from Tru calling is that it didn't end properly. It left me hanging with the unsolved problems. The fact that Tru hadn't known that Jack and Carrie worked with her father makes life seems unfair. The bad always won, and the good always lose. The truth had never been revealed but Tru deserved it! so do we, who watch it! damn it. I felt like disappointed right now. and I think maybe I shouldn't have watched it. I wish they continued filming it. :((

Well readers, I kinda make Tru someone I look up to. She's smart, kind, and caring. if Tru had her calling to save someone's life, then probably mine is to safe my own future. thanks to Tru, she'd made me learn a valuable lesson.
that's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments