Saturday 19 March 2011

My Forgotten Birthday :)

Well,, I must admit that I don't celebrate Birthdays...

But just some minutes ago I suddenly wanted to look at my facebook profile. I scrolled down and down until I reach a page which contains birthday wishes for me.

My birthday is on 17th of December and it was long ago. But I just had a chance to read them all today,that is 4 months after my birthday! You know why? The day I turned into 16, I got my report book. And it was disappointing. I cried all day, I didn't even think about my birthday in short, I was too busy crying. yep, who knows that your birthday could turn out into your worst day ever?

Anyway, now I have read them all. I haven't even said "thank you" hahha (besides, I don't celebrate birthday). I laughed and I really touched that my friends, my old friends, they remembered and sent me birthday wishes! I thought I was no one, someone unimportant. But then I saw many of my friends -whom I didn't even get along each other- congratulated me.. I'm touched :")


Thanks everyone.. Barakallahufik...

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments