Wednesday 2 March 2011

I Realized ...

Hey readerrrss
long time no post, sorry for the long absence.
This time's topic is "I realized...."
yeah, many things happened in the last 1 month.
All in a month, 3 of my friends died.. :( and all of them died because of sick. Tragically, 2 of them had cancer and tumour. Now I begin to realize "more" that I also could die unpredictably.

I realized that life is sooo short and it is not eternal. Somehow, there will be an 'afterlife' world, something in Islam we call "akhirat", which is eternal. A place where you can feel the worst Pain ever or the best Pleasure ever. It's depend on what you do when you live.

Ironically, looking back to what I've been doing for 15 years.. I don't think I've been a good girl. I want to change, but why is it so difficult? I can't watch over my mouth. Sometimes I hurt people with it or with my attitude.

After I look at this blog, I also realized that this blog is mostly garbage -___-. I'm sorry.... I really wanna be useful. And why am I being so gushy lately?? It's embarrassing, indeed.

well, I hope this post could inspire you, :")

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments