Monday 7 March 2011

Scores Degradation

I studied all night long but why didn't I get good scores? hiks hiks
I think I could do all the exercises that my teacher gave me, but in the end, my test score still bad.
I paid all my attentions to the teacher in the class, I did all the homeworks, I studied till late night, but those things didn't seem to help me answering the questions. And the result was just bad as usual.

I'm sadddd... I had tried so hard, the other student didn't even do all the homeworks, they didn't even pay attention to the teachers, but they could get good scores. Does it have something to do with my brain? or Are they just too genius? AAaaa I can't get it.

But one thing I always believe, Allah is fair.

1 comment:

  1. Harus dicari tahu dong Sar, siapa tahu mereke memang sudah memahami pelajarannya. belajar secara keras dan belajar secara cerdas beda, tp kl dua2nya sih mantap ^^
    Kalo lo terus kepikiran, nanti malah lo bener2 ketinggalan. Berusaha, berdoa, evaluasi, kembangkan, tawakal. CMIIW

    ReplyDelete

comments