Wednesday 15 December 2010

Last Week

Hi readers, how are you?
It's kind of sad to realize that this week is my last week for this semester. Before all of the students go on holiday and even before me, myself, dwell with my holiday, I really want to enjoy every minutes I have at school. Suddenly school becomes friendly. Maybe because I don't have to sit all day and listen to the teachers. Perhaps because lately I went to school, met my friends and had fun without a single glimpse of studying. But to be honest, I love school. Because at school, I learn lots of things. like people's behavior, their attitudes, their thoughts, and so on.

Have I told you that I love to go anywhere by myself alone? I enjoy my journey home alone everyday. You know why? well, lately I've been using train as my major transportation, because it's fast. Although train is commonly used by lower-middle community and it's often fully-loaded or even over-loaded with passengers, I really love it. when I wait for the train at the train station, I see people around me. people who, in reality, live near me. people who I always forget when I live my life... when I eat in an exclusive restaurants, watch a movie in the cinema, or spend my money carelessly...! someday, I saw an old woman. Her dress was dirty, her face was sweaty and her hair was tangled. She had tanned skin, looked like she had walked around under the sunstroke. she carried a huge sack of i-don't-have-any-idea-what's-in-there. But it was so bulging. she passed over me and there was a surge of compassion inside my heart. If I were her.. well i don't know what I'm going to do. She probably had children to feed. Not only food, but education. Sometimes that makes me be grateful of what I have and not to waste every chance that probably suck for me but not everyone has that chance. for example, study at the best high school. I know, studying at sman 8 is absolutely tiring. but not everyone has a chance to go to this school and I will be very ungrateful if I'm just playing around. There are lots of things that I take as benefit of going somewhere alone by public transportations. The point is it opens my eyes to a real reality of life. Reality of living in Indonesia, the so-called rich of resources country.

I hope for prosperity. I pity them who don't have as good destiny as I have. Perhaps someday there'll be leaders who understand and care. and that leaders should be from my generation. that's why I really hope, my friends, let's not waste our time. let's be serious. it's not hard to try. we can try it together and by that, we can make it lots easier. please.. consider what our country will be if the next leaders have the same mind as them who rules this country today. don't be so egoistic. we have to change!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments