Sunday 26 December 2010

Fettucini Carbonara

Hey readeeerrss... I'm soo happy that I finally can make delicious fettucini carbonara with my sister :). So, I searched the recipe on the internet but different sources tell different ways and that really confused me. At first, we made a bowl of carbonara sauce and it tasted good but we had 90 minutes to get it right.

But today, we only needed 25 minutes and everything went well. so here's what I did.

1. I didn't use garlic. My first trial went bad because of it. I only used 1 but the smell and taste was very strong till it's nothing but garlic. I don't recommend using garlic, but it's up to you.

2. Fry the smoked beef until it's brownish. Then, put the milk into it. well, I can't give you the exact dose, I hope you can estimate it by yourself.

3. Let the beef does its work. Your sauce will smell like the real carbonara now.

4. When it is boiling, put flour (careful here, don't use too much flour. Mine was only 1 tablespoon).

5. Put a half teaspoon of maizena, then stir it gently.

6. Put salt or margarine to make it more salty

7. Done...!!


Well, that's it. If there's a mistake, well.. I just wanna share. I'm just an amateur chef. I hope it's useful.. Don't be afraid to try.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments