Wednesday 22 December 2010

A few things about me that no one ever discovers

I'm trying to be a good girl
My goal is to live in heaven
I write my diary everyday or at least frequently
I like cooking
I want to be a professional doctor so bad
I want to be a neurophysiologist
I want to be a surgeon
I want to be a good wife
I love green
I always want to go to England
I'm keen on biology
I love sports
I like to jog
I can't resist not to swim when I see a swimming pool
I love beaches and seas
I love to play with water and get wet
I am an ambitious girl
I care about people I love
I love kids and children
I want to be a good mother
I want to have cute, adorable and good children someday
I talk too much
I talk to myself
I hate to be disappointed and betrayed
I am bold
I get too silly and careless sometimes
I am a very shy girl especially on love
I cannot look into the eyes of someone I love
I avoid meeting someone I love because I always afraid that I don't look good
I want everything to go smoothly
I want to try everything
I want to invent something
I hate crowd
I prefer being alone
I often think about what's going to happen
I have a complicated mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments