Wednesday 22 December 2010

Happy Holiday...!!!

hey readers.. happy holiday!
starting this week, I am officially on holiday. I love holiday but sometimes I just don't know how to spend my time without spending lots of money. And I really like to train my skills. Generally, I want to make this holiday useful. I don't want to sit all day in front of my tv, watching some unqualified programs. Perhaps I'll have to read books and books ~that's what I'm trying to do~ or learn something like cooking.

Those two things are definitely what I'm gonna dwell with. If I could, I want to read human anatomy book. But If I get too lazy or too tired to study, I might end up reading novels instead.

I've started cooking dinner or lunch. At the beginning, my Mom told me the recipe. but last night, I cooked with my own instinct. and my "udang goreng mentega" was simply tasty. :)

I don't mean to brag or boast myself. I just want to motivate you to have a useful holiday. think about something useful...!!

Happy Holidaaayy...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments