Tuesday 4 March 2014

Fate

Living a life as a med student is a real struggle. I even think we should change the term "med student" to "MAD student" cause it suits us better. Actually, it suits me better. With all the heart-pumping things going on inside, i barely survive each day. Just like walking with my eyes closed, i never know what problems will come up. And i dont know whether i can handle it. Perhaps i will fail it. But thats just fate.

Especially in this campus. People call it "kampus perjuangan". Indeed, I truly agree with them because studying in this campus is really a struggle. And it's like riding on a roller coaster, turning you upside down, carrying you through the loops.

Speaking about roller coaster, I once rode on a roller coaster. At the beginning, I was very scared and anxious. Afraid that I might fall. When I got to the top and the cart was ready to slide down, I didn't care about anything anymore. I just went through it, hoping to pass it even faster. And finally the cart stopped at the station and the game ended. I got off the cart. But do you know what I thought after getting off the cart?

"It was exciting! LET'S DO IT AGAIN"

Sometimes, we are afraid of challenges and just want to skip them.
And after we finish it, we often think back and wish we had enjoyed our single moment.

Human truly never appreciates what they have, unless some of them.
And human never stops worrying about the future until they have an assurance that everything's going to be fine.
But if you are a pious believer of Allah, you shouldn't have worried because you know your fate was already scripted million years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments