Monday 10 March 2014

Why am I complaining on the social media?

Hello readers!

I know you may notice that I've been complaining a lot lately. My complaints are mostly about traffic and my study. I do not deny that. In fact, nothing can really boil my blood but the traffic. And when I start talking about it, I probably turn into the most hate-able person on earth.
So, unless you want to pick a fight with me, don't ever, ever, argue with me about the traffic, ever!

I've never felt so disturbed because of the traffic like this before. Not before I finally could drive and experience how ugly it is by myself. There are so many people on the street who disobey the rule, most of them are scooter bikers. And I realized a fact that I cannot close my eyes on wrong doings that happen right in front of me.  I feel like I have the responsibility to correct them. Because if I don't, it means I encourage them to repeat it again. And if I reprove them for disobeying the rule, at least I have tried to disapprove their behavior.

But I can't reprove them, I can't tell them directly that they're doing wrong. I'm outnumbered, they're just too many -the scooter drivers and other "law disobey-er".  :(
This is why I feel so desperate. I want to change something that I'm not capable of.
I thought maybe if I just post my complaint on the social media, my friends will read it and take the lesson from it. And I really hope that more people will read and the change that first seems impossible becomes possible.

I know it's annoying to read people's complaints, as if they're not feeling grateful of what they have. But, if the complaints are to make you realize of what you've been doing wrong, why not spend a little time to read and learn from it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments