Wednesday 26 February 2014

Emotional Turbulence

Hey readers.

I can't figure out why my way of thinking opposites anyone else's.
I just think maybe I have finally found my true self.
I feel bad for hating something that I'm supposed to love.
And for loving something I am supposed to hate.

But I can't love something that I know is wrong
I can't love a thief
I can't love a lier
I don't want to be wounded by a sharp sword

I don't know why I'm being so cynical.
I never try to annoy anybody else
but right now, I feel like making everybody angry.
I want them to get angry at me.
I want to screw everything


what's got into me?


Sometimes I just want to smack everything down.
Tear them apart and throw them away.
I want to grin in victory
while watching them swallowing their pride
Admitting that I've been right all the time



Why can't I be like anyone
Who can keep their anger inside
and let it subside?
Why can't I be a good girl
Who doesn't rebel against nature?


And maybe because the demon
that has been sleeping all these years
finally ready to be aroused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments