Thursday 30 January 2014

Vacation

Hello, Stalkers!

This is me, live-reporting from Surabaya. I'm not gonna chat too long now, cause I'm being attacked by mosquitos!

So, I never thought that I could visit my sister this year. I never feel convenient to travel away on the last bits of holiday. I feel like I'm obliged to prepare myself for the next term. But, I remember my friend's motto, "Work Hard, Play Hard". But don't forget that in order to gain more, you have to sacrifice more.

Considering this is my last week of holiday (I can't believe that in less than 4 days I'm gonna have to write my LTM again!!! and that is THE WORST part of going back to school), I won't stay long in Surabaya. Tomorrow, very early in the morning, we (including my father) will go back to Jakarta by car. So we're crossing the Java Island, east to west. It's a JavaTrip!!

That's for now. Good night.



"When you focus on the finish line, you won't have to know how far you've run"

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments