Thursday 9 January 2014

Regret

I know it's so old fashion to bring up this topic. I've written about it like a dozen times and you might start getting bored of the idea just like me getting tired of all these drama. But this is what's happening to me. I can't believe that I literally keep doing the same mistakes and keep regretting for re-doing it.

I have no idea how to make myself regret something that isn't happening yet cause it always comes late. And I hate myself for not doing my best cause I'll look so pathetic. I don't even know why I'm writing it. Jeez.
So this is regret. Enjoy



Is this a suicide?
Cause you're digging your own grave
Playing hero, standing brave
Though it's nobody that you save

But darling don't be afraid of the dark
Cause the darker it seems,
The brighter you'll see the star
So clear that you'll find hope

So before the sun has set
Or the ices melt
Come back and go straight
Cause it'll leave you nothing but regret

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments