Friday 1 July 2011

Exciting June

Hey readers! Today is the first day of July. Everybody says time goes by so fast. well, I think it does. Before I'm going through July, I want to reminisce June, a month with exciting news.

1. In June, I had finished all my final examination. Alhamdulillah, my final scores are all above the passing grade, so I don't have to re-study. My rank was improving, I also should be grateful of it.

2. I went to Bandung twice and I had fun there. Quite effective in killing my boredom.

3. I attended Cairo (Camping Islami Rohis) presented by rohis sman 8 jkt. I am one of the committee and we worked very hard to make the event unforgettable. For me, this year's cairo is unforgettable. Because we cooked our food together but it turns out quite well for high school students.

4. Alhamdulillah, my sister's got accepted in faculty of medicines, Airlangga University, Surabaya! I am very happy to hear it even though if she takes this chance, we'll be separated for several years. I hope next year I can get into faculty of medicines, University of Indonesia. aamiiinnnn :)

These are things which make my June very happy. I hope in July, there'll be more happy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments