Friday 15 July 2011

Loneliness

Hey readers.. last week, SP and I went to Garut to do our "proker", Risma (Riset Ilmiah). We went there on Tuesday, July 5th and left on Saturday, July 9th.
I'm not going to tell the detail about that event. Cause I believe it's going to be hundreds of pages (I'm exaggerating >.<). No, seriously.. it is so unexplainable and indescribable.

I really like being there.. the air was fresh and cold. every morning, I always woke up shivering, cause I didn't bring any blankets or sleeping bag! the temperature there was approximately 15 degrees celcius. Well, for you who live in Europe, it's nothing. But for me, it's deadly freezing. Also, we always saw the sunrise at the edge of a cliff (but not a very high one). we saw the sun climbed up between two mountains. What we saw was exactly the same as a kid's drawing. kekekekkekkee... After that, to warm my body I usually ordered hot tea or coffee.



On the second and the third day, I went to the villager's houses to collect data for our research. The people there are very friendly. This is what I like from people who lives in the *almost* isolated village, they're nice. They spoke Sundanese, most of them I didn't understand. I just nodded and smiled or composed a serious face depended on their expressions and intonations.

There, I felt SP as my family, cause in 5 days we lived together. We ate together and every day we always saw each other. we even slept in one room (boys and girls slept in distinguished rooms, fyi). we joked and we carried each other's burdens. There, I was noticed. Everybody knew me and they cared for me. We are alike, I mean, we share some similarities. No one is more superior than the others. Everyone's equal. I believe at least once you found someone who has the same interest as yours.

I understand if you can't feel it because as I said before, It can't be described by words. You have to feel it yourself.


And now, I'm back to school. There's no more living as one party. We're scattered in different classes. In my class, I always feel lonely. I miss them.. I miss SP... I really want to have some time with you guys alone... again.... :"(

3 comments:

comments