Wednesday 20 April 2011

A Ten-Day Holiday

Hey guys, I'm in holiday right now cause my seniors are having their final examination.
There are lots of things I want to tell you. Lots of..

1. CONGRATULATIONS to my extraordinary, king of "GALAUNESS", AFANDI CHARLES, who will represent Indonesia in International Biology Olympiad this year!!!! I am really happy for you. It is a shocking yet a very good news at all. I feel so proud of him. It's really amazing, you know, being his friend. We talk, we chat, we even laugh together. But I didn't know that I actually talk to someone who will participate in this prestigious competition, IBO. Well, here's him..





For other IBO 2011 participants, watch out for this guy. Cause insya Allah he's gonna bring the gold home. :)

2. I've just finished watching Roswell. All in one week! crazy isn't it? well, I could hardly believe it myself. But, I did watched it in one week. I slept late night to finish it.
The story is quite interesting. It'a about aliens who were sent to earth, in Roswell, precisely. They fight against their enemies, the other aliens, also against humans who hunts and wants to study them. But not every humans are their enemies. only the FBI. They have human family and human lover.
What I don't like from Roswell is when Max give up his baby. For me, he is really irresponsible. Even though it's dangerous to have his baby around him, but there is no option to throw the baby away to another family. Doesn't he ever think what his son will feel when he grows up later? Beside, if he wants to throw away the baby, he shouldn't have slept with Tess. That's just so selfish.

3. I intend to participate in a medical competition for high school students. There are two different medical competitions held by two different universities. They are NOMS from Gajah Mada University, Jogja and AMSA from University of Indonesia. The first selection of NOMS will be held this Saturday, April 23rd (If I'm not mistaken). It's not likely that I will join this competition, because I haven't registered myself till now. I'm just so running out of time. For AMSA, I don't know. But my friend said the selection will be around May.


That's all for now... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments