Tuesday 24 March 2009

I miss You!

This is my third post for today. It's a little bit too much, but i can't bear it anymore! I want to share my yearning for SC to you.

well, about 30 minutes ago, i read golda's pretty old post about the IJSO winners. And that reminds me of SC. When we used to stay up late at night to study, to laugh, and to cry [that's silly. kidding LOL]. My carantine friends and I always had meals together. sometimes we got bored. [esp me, nadiya, n windy]. Then, we started going crazy by shouting, making fun of something. Even one day, we tried to run away!! that was really fascinating. cool, runaway girls. haha.

So, the point is, I really want to invent a time machine [which is really impossible]. Coz i really want to go back and have every seconds of my days at SC. In the future, even if we meet again, I will not have an exact seconds i want [like a de ja vu]. That's why i desperately hoping to invent a time machine. but that way is not available too. So, now I don't have any ways to run my days at SC for the second time. That means my yearning is still burning [what am i talking about?]. The only way I know to solve my problem is... I have to be in heaven and pray for it [but i guess it's a little bit impossible, i don't know..].


I love SC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments