Sunday 22 March 2009

Crazy..

looking at my room makes me think, "i have reached my insanity limit". i can see flanels everywhere, shirts and skirts not on their right place, my pen, my book, my papers, all my stuffs! I haven't cleaned it up.

Last night i worked hard on making my birthday present for my besties, fildzaaa..[happy birthday! by the way, it's been approx 1 week since her birthday] so it's kinda late, but.. better than no at all. so, I was planning to make a 'handcraft' made of flanel [sort of fabric], in the inside i put cotton so it would look like a pillow but a very smaller one. i made her name of it. then she could put it on her door, or keyring or as an accessory [what ever it is].

after i made it, then huuffhh,, i was very lazy to clean the rubbish. so i left them like that in my room. then, my family went out to have dinner. when we got home, i went straight to my room, i changed my clothes, and i just threw them somewhere i don't know. so, the mess is getting 'messier'. sooner i was fast asleep.

and this morning when i got up, i even got lazier to clean it up. now, i'm writing this post and my room still hasn't been cleaned up yet. how lazy i am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments