Tuesday 24 March 2009

Bad Day, Bad Girl

it's so easy to guess. Today is the bad day and I am the bad girl. Why?

This afternoon, "again", I found my weakness in logics. Teacher gave me 6 maths questions [u know, in maths we have to use our damned logic which I really lack in]. do you know how many questions i could answer? NONE. That's right. I'm no good in math.

So, here's my weak point: my lack of logics. plus, My IQ is so normal. so, If you ask me to play chess, or puzzles, or ask me funny quizzes, anything which need logic to solve it, don't expect me to finish it quickly. For ex my rubik's cube, I didn't actually solve it. I did a lot of cheats. So, what can I expect from myself?

Sometimes I think about it. Part of me says that, I have to be grateful of all achievements I've reached with no jealousy. But the other says that, most of my achievements were just lucky [I'm a slow learner, i mean].

Now, it's time for me to decide whether i choose the first one, or the second one.
Because I wanna be a good girl, then I have to choose the first one. I've gotta be grateful for the things I can, the things I've learnt, the thing's i've solved, and the most important, for the things I've done. May Allah always gives the best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments