Sunday 5 April 2015

Goodbye To You

Hello, readers.. or may I say stalkers?

Glad that I'm finally able to post an article again after a long vacant period!

It may be illogical, may also be irrational, but i don't care. I usually can help myself not to talk about it. (Mom, Dad, Ken, Towi I hope you don't read this post. But if by chance you do, please don't laugh at me and don't bring this topic up whenever we talk)

First of all, I must admit that having someone watching my move is definitely making me clumsy and giving me goosebumps.

But after thinking much about it, why should I be hesitant to write my feelings again? (No, Sar, you shouldn't, unless they proofread your grammar structure cause you mess up a lot :p). The thing is, I won't let anyone change the way I am without my permission. I don't want to change how I think just to please anybody. It makes me feel like a hippocrate  hypocrite. Besides, I have to practice my own preach about honesty, my pride just won't let me betray it.

-------------------------------------------------------oo0oo-------------------------------------------------------


Dear stranger, 
did you know?
It was my first time
The first time I took a step out of the cage
without anyone to watch me,
nor someone to warn me,
I let myself unguarded 
as I always will.

Did you know?
I was one step ahead when you saw me
When you were far in the distance
I noticed first,
physically as well as psychologically
in a way that I believed 
we'd see again in some other time
in the future, for sure.

when you think you know anything about me,
Just keep in mind that I always one step ahead.
So don't lie
Cause I can tell

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments