Sunday 1 February 2015

Word Salad

I want to dive deeper into my soul, my conscience.
Me who once thought that this could be solved easily, figure out that it actually can't.

How can you erase something that doesn't exist?

Your words are encouraging, not to mention your strong tone.
Well, unlike me, you don't have any trouble choosing the right words to say.
It's as though you know me for years, like the back of your hand.
How can they be so painfully beautiful?

I'm just asking you to stand by me cause we don't know the way it's gonna be.
Things go wrong and I need more time to set it right
Will you be there when I hit the ground?

How can I feel happy over your desperation?

What if I take the jump?
What if I can't stop crying my heart out?
Will you be running for me even if I do it for granted?

I guess I'm no longer believe in happy ending
I just don't want to keep kidding myself
before it's too late

I'm gonna slide away
and I won't look back

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments