Friday 24 February 2012

February's Random Day...!!

Hey readers!
miss me?
Long time no see huh? (as if I have a regular reader .___. )


I've been busy as usual, I've even neglected my daily journal book! (pity her :(( ). Not because I'm getting bored of it. But I'm buried in a pile of works and assignments to do. Oh I wish I had more quality time for myself. (flash news: I was interested in documenting my whole life since I was 9 and since then, it became my hobby). I kinda miss making some handcrafts and art-stuffs like that. well, I can't ask for more :")

Anyway, some changes have happened. Now, I have my own A43E. Typing is more beneficial than handwriting, it saves more energy and time. So I prefer writing on this blog rather than my djb. (once again, poor her!). Considering the content, on this blog I'm limited by ethics code and other people's feelings. put simple, I obviously can't tell all the single details about my life. So, I'm gonna make it more like implicit. Don't expect something big, I'm just an amateur writer.

Let's get to the point. I think, once again I have to remind myself that life's never flat.
it never forms a stable graph. As in curves, life has a maximum and minimum point. I hope I'll never be on the maximum one, cause then I know I'll go down and never reach it again. I always think I'm on the lowest point. it helps me to get my spirit back. it can't get any worse, right?

I'm in a state of re-opening an old wound. A wound I've been trying to heal and is actually on a progress toward permanent recovery. Unfortunately, something scratched it opened again and it hurts more than it was. That reminds me of 2 years ago, when I felt exactly the same. yes, it is the same feeling I got back there. Perhaps, that's why I suffer some kind of "trauma" -which made me feel scared and sad when I first saw the news.

here's what I wrote. afashafa.blogspot.com/2010/11/gloomy-october.html
Sometimes I hate myself for being such a cry baby. Embarrassing yet, impressed of what myself wrote. I was so...brave to put on words like that. very very bold. hahahaha


Now, I've got my spirit back! yeah man. I will change. I have to.
*wave goodbye*

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments