Sunday 21 March 2010

'Wasted' time

Readers,
next week, every 12 graders in Indonesia are having national examination. The juniors are having the days off. great. But for me,, next week is surely gonna be much and lots busier than usual. why?? I have sooo many things to do.

1. Create 80 Makur invitations
2. Create PDS presentation for rohis
3. Spread 8RC invitations to 8 different schools
4. Study for the first selection...!!!!

Gosh, I really don't know which one must I sacrifice. The point is I have to pick one thing and focus on it.

Why did I entitle this post with "wasted time"? Because my time is wasted. I've been wasting my time, doing useless activities. There's another problem. I have a crush on someone. And that is disturbing but I can't say that I don't like having a crush on him. yes, it makes me kinda happy (?). But It's distracting my concentration. But (again) isn't it natural for a teen like me to have a crush on a someone? Isn't it normal? It's a biochemical reaction, isn't it? Or is it DESTINY? hahahahahahahahhahahahahaaa

Just wish me success..

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments