Thursday 23 April 2009

my beloved teacher, get well soon,please!!

this is a really SAD news.  One of my teacher has a breast cancer. maybe, just a little of you have known this news.

I, as a student of her, feel extremely sad. I remember her effort in teaching me bahasa indonesia. She enjoyed her time in class. But it's a pity that some of my classmates ignored and made fun of her. how disgusting they were! didn't theyfeel sorry for her?!

please, stop teasing her. prove her that she's been a good teacher by reaching a high mark on bahasa indonesia final exam! Prove her that all her sacrifices of energy and time are not useless..!

Allah, please give her the cure for her cancer... Make it go away from her body

Mrs N, please get well soon. I can't wait to see you in my class again, teaching and smiling as a happy free woman...

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments