Friday 11 March 2016

Privacy

I wanted to tell everything to you.
I wanted a friend that I can talk to.
And since it's you, I thought I can share my problems and my life.
But through out my dark days in the past,
I only saw you as my teacher.

Teachers assess, they give scores.
And I didn't want to look like a stupid student you always disgrace.
Maybe I wear too much pride on my face.
Or I had too much expectation on you.

So I sorted out things I allow and didn't allow you to see
I chose to hide my feelings
I chose to savor the torment

But I guess I survived
and I forgot how much I wanted to make friend with you
I buried down that wish as I evolved to be
...a more self-dependent person
I've become tougher!

I built a wall so I won't lean on you too much
I learned how to stand up tall on my feet
Unexpectedly.. i like it that way

I like to keep everything for myself
I don't have to put some efforts,
trying to make you understand
I don't have to explain
or listen
or be hurt

I just need my own space
Where there's only me
For me to clear out my minds
So I can manage my feelings and thoughts

I just need my own space
because sometimes 


walls listen better than ears

2 comments:

  1. and... who is the teacher that you're talking about? did i know him? ;)

    ReplyDelete

comments