Sunday 30 September 2012

An Old Song from My Childhood

Hey readers....

Last night, I went to pizza hut Matraman to buy some food for my dinner. I was so starving till my stomach hurt so bad. weird..it never happened before. They played old songs and I recognized one which my mom used to listen to when I was a kid. I've been searching for this song for a long time and tonight I finally got some clues. It was so noisy there -very noisy indeed- that I can only heard some of the lyrics. But eventually, I managed to solve the puzzle. It is a song by Randy VanWarmer, called Just When I Needed You Most.

It's a sad song actually, you can see from its lyrics. Apart from that, listening to this old song reminding me of my childhood. I was an elementary student. My mom liked to play this song loudly every time I got home..




You left in the rain without closing the door, I didn't stand in your way
Now I love you more than I loved you before and now
Where I'll find comfort, God knows
Cause you left me just when I needed you most

yap, it's a sad song indeed.. But I'm happy I've finally found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments