Monday 16 July 2012

Alhamdulillah

Hello readers..
sorry for the long absence.

Last week, snmptn result was announced..
Alhamdulillah I get admitted to Faculty of Medicine, University of Indonesia 2012



At first, I wanted to see the result after taking SIMAK. But it seemed like I was very curious. And then, while i was waiting for the slow internet connection to get faster, Rhesa called. He said he found my name on the list, but he wasn't sure which university I'm accepted in (the result was actually written in code).

it turned out that my internet connection never got better.. several minutes later, my sister called me. She told me that I get admitted at my first-choice university.

Well, I thought I could surprise my family if I get accepted.
In fact, it is my family who surprised me..


Anyway, I'm so grateful..
Alhamdulillah..
thanks for everything, yaa Allah..

I hope I can be a helpful doctor someday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments