Sunday 10 October 2010

Day 1

dear readers.
Today, i went to Bandung and arrived here at 9.
We didn't do anything until our stomach were growling and we went to a mall.
We decided to visit pasar seni itb. And the road was so crowded. It took us more than 1 hour to reach jalan ganeca from wisma kartini. We walked half of our way there.
Itb was soo unhelpfully full of people. We didn't stay there so long. At 4 we went back to wisma kartini.
Suprisingly, we had sort of "welcoming test". And I was so sleepy when I did it. But somehow i don't feel so nervous.. May it last longer. Aamiin..

Btw, I'm pitying myself that I have a kind of roommates I dont really like. They talk too much. And noisy. And they dont care about other people. I just hope they realize their bad attitudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments