Monday 21 September 2009

realising that time has passed so fast

One year ago, on lebaran holiday, I was in my very good mood to read novels. I was in progress to finish reading my harry potter novel collection. And I finished it several days before lebaran. I also read Twilight saga, and other e-books downloaded from the web. I was a 9th grade student and that time happiness still clouding up my mind cause I'd just won a competition. Never thought about UN, not a glimpse. Only cared about my friends, my new class, my teachers, and my family. I played every weekend, and that's a routine. That's my life a year ago. Time's passing so fast that I have to run faster to stay along with it. A year ago seems like 3 or 1 month even a blink! I want to feel like what I felt a year ago. When peace is wrapping me, not thinking about my score, not thinking about a single subject. Not worrying how I'm gonna do my exercises or homeworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments