Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Self Control

Hey you

It's never too late to chase anything you want

You want focus? go get it

You want gold?  go snatch it

You want peace? go make it


Whoever told you that you have to choose between residency, hobby, and family... certainly don't have a hobby/family they care deeply that they can't live without. Why do you have to choose 1, when you can have them all? Let them think you're greedy or distracted. Let them. You're stretching your limit. Whether you fail it or nail it, you got to be the one who experience it first hand. Your life won't wait until you finish residency

And if you ever feel ashamed for not having a prestigious ambition like other people, just remember that you are allowed to pursue something because you love it and it doesn't make you less of a resident

Dear Allah, if there's a slight arrogance in my tone, please forgive me. But I really want it, I want it so bad my heart pounds every time I think of it. But I know, sometimes when I want something so badly, I came to be the one who ruin it. Please don't let myself ruin it. Please please please.. Help me 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments